Hello dear members,
I saw yesterday a dark small spot inside my cheek
And im so worried because i dont think i bited my cheek
And it doesnt hurt ,
I took a picture of it if but i dont know how to upload it here , where is the upload button?
Should i see a dentist to make sure or another kind of doctors ?? Thank you
Original Post

Add Reply

Likes (0)