quote:We are looking for reliable and pro-active individuals to volunteer at the MOUTH CANCER FOUNDATION 10K WALK on Saturday 20th September from 09:00 until 17:00.
Stewarding Responsibilities include:
- Staying in your position for the duration of the walk to ensure the safely of participants walking the 10km route.
- Be polite and helpful at all times to participants as you are representing the charity.
- Attend a full briefing and meeting prior to the walk to walk the route and familiarize yourself with your position and duties on the Saturday.
- We will also need volunteers to help pack up goodie bags on the morning of the event.
- All volunteers must be over 18 years old.
- All volunteers must have a clean police record.
There will be an interview process to check you are suitable for the volunteer role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to help a worthwhile cause. Food will be provided on the day and you will get a goodie bag at the end of the event for your efforts on the day.
If you want to get involved please call Media Ambitions on 0207 482 3600 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.