Not a joke - just a reminder that there are still so many things that make you feel good ..
1. Being in love.
2. Laughing so hard your face hurts.
3. A hot shower.
4. No queues at the supermarket.
5. Taking a drive on a pretty road.
6. Hearing your favourite song on the radio.
7. Lying in bed listening to the rain outside.
8. Hot towels fresh out of the dryer.
9. Chocolate milkshake ... (or vanilla ... or
10. A bubble bath.
12. A good conversation.
13. Finding a £20 note in your coat from last winter.
14. Running through sprinklers.
15. Laughing for absolutely no reason at all.
16. Having someone tell you that you're beautiful.
17. Accidentally overhearing someone say something nice
18. Waking up and realising you still have a few hours
left to sleep.
19. Making new friends or spending time with old ones.
20. Making eye contact with a cute stranger.
21. Holding hands with someone you care about.
22. Running into an old friend and realising that some
things (good or bad) never change.
23. Watching the expression on someone's face as they
open a much-desired present from you.
24. Knowing that somebody misses you.
25. Getting a hug from someone you care about deeply.