Hope you enjoy this one too and I will send you some more of the facts soon. This is countdown so we go from 20 down to1.
20. The cucumber has left the salad.
19. I can see the gun of Navarone.
18. Someone tore down the wall, and your Pink Floyd is hanging out.
17. You've got Windows on your laptop.
16. Sailor Ned's trying to take a little shore leave.
15. Your soldier ain't so unknown now.
14. Quasimodo needs to go back in the tower and tend to his bells.
13. You need to bring your tray table to the upright and locked position.
12. Paging Mr. Johnson... Paging Mr. Johnson...
11. Your pod bay door is open, Hal.
10. Elvis Junior has LEFT the building!
9. Mini Me is making a break for the escape pod.
8. Ensign Hanes is reporting a hull breach on the lower deck, Sir!
7. The Buick is not all the way in the garage.
6. Dr. Kimble has escaped!
5. You've got your fly set for "Monica" instead of "Hillary."
4. Our next guest is someone who needs no introduction...
3. You've got a security breach at Los Pantalones.
2. I'm talking about Shaft, can you dig it?
And the number one way to tell someone their fly is unzipped...
1. I thought you were crazy, now I see your nuts.
John (or should I call you sir- as that was what I was taught and have always adhered by that), Your resume is most fascinating and I can well understand how you care for Germany as your second home. Its just as I consider Barcelona in Spain as mine. Its been seven long years since I travlled for the first time and its been a long journey - but have lasted out pretty well. Australia ( Melbourne) - Heathrow - Barcelona and will be flying back Barcelona- Heathrow and the New Delhi. I know this is my last trip so I had to make the trip to make up for some old mistakes I had made as youngster in my early twenties and then sort out a whole lot of legal problems with our shipping company in Australia - which I was given the total power of attorney. I had to make the required changes to ensure my wife Sonya and kids - Varun and Arjun have one of their homes there Down Under and have enough assets to live well. The same applied for Barcelona but on a different level all together - here is where I had made the mistakes and had to rectify them and am glad that I managed to do so.Now the next top back to India - where all my legal work has already been completed. Then its time to relax.
The auto expo starts in Delhi on the 21st. of January and its going to ba huge affair with all the top German cars showing all their top modeles. I have helped design the Mercedes Benz stall and hope fully will get a thank you note, though I really do not expect it as I really do care for the Oragnization.
I do hope I have the pleasure of meeting you one of these days as it will truly be wonderful to hear all about your work and experiences. As I mentioned your resume is fascinating and am sure I will learn much more about life if I do get that chance.
With lots of warm regards and as you mentioned keep smiling and keep retaining your sense of humor.