Reply to "New & unsure"

Hi all,

sorry for for the delay,  work has kinda taken over lately. 

Op now finally rescheduled for 9 Jan, there is now a need for another CT & MRI as the last one was some time ago now.  The PATHOS team are concerned that it may now too big for me to be part of the trial, which for me is a real shame if that is the case. 

The PATHOS team now seem to think that having the Ops if it's larger is not worth it, and that I may as well go ahead and just have Chemo & Radiotherapy. Am not too sure how a feel about that, but I will wait and see how the scans go first.

now time to focus on Xmas & New Yr 😃

×
×
×
×