Sorry for bothering again but I'm asking once again for the piece of my mates mind.
Does anyone have any idea what could his problem be?
He tried to get an earlier apointment but his dentist said once again that if it's movable, it is definitely nothing serious and that it can wait another 15 days. Does that make any sense?
I'll try to get my mate to see my dentist who is rather more thoughtful but until then I would really appreciate some of your thoughts.
All the best health in the new year!